Polymorphisms at Regions 1p22.1 (rs560426) and 8q24 (rs1530300) Are Risk Markers for Nonsyndromic Cleft Lip and/or Palate in the Brazilian Population
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1177–1180, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Polymorphisms at regions 1p22.1 9 (rs560426) and 8q24 (rs1530300) are risk markers for nonsyndromic cleft lip and/or palate in the Brazilian population. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1177–1180., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- State of São Paulo Research Foundation-FAPESP
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development-CNPq
- Coordination of Training of Higher Education Graduate Foundation-CAPES
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.