None of the authors have any conflicts of interest to disclose.
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 764–770, April 2013
How to Cite
Parris, T., Nik, A. M., Kotecha, S., Langston, C., Helou, K., Platt, C. and Carlsson, P. (2013), Inversion upstream of FOXF1 in a case of lethal alveolar capillary dysplasia with misalignment of pulmonary veins. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 764–770. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35832
How to Cite this Article: Parris T, Nik AM, Kotecha S, Langston C, Helou K, Platt C, Carlsson P. 2013. Inversion upstream of FOXF1 in a case of lethal alveolar capillary dysplasia with misalignment of pulmonary veins. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:764–770
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
- The Swedish Medical Research Council
- The Swedish Cancer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!