How to Cite this Article: Nolin SL, Sah S, Glicksman A, Sherman SL, Allen E, Berry-Kravis E, Tassone F, Yrigollen C, Cronister A, Jodah M, Ersalesi N, Dobkin C, Brown WT, Shroff R, Latham GJ, Hadd AG. 2013. Fragile X AGG analysis provides new risk predictions for 45–69 repeat alleles. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:771–778
Fragile X AGG analysis provides new risk predictions for 45–69 repeat alleles†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 771–778, April 2013
How to Cite
Nolin, S. L., Sah, S., Glicksman, A., Sherman, S. L., Allen, E., Berry-Kravis, E., Tassone, F., Yrigollen, C., Cronister, A., Jodah, M., Ersalesi, N., Dobkin, C., Brown, W. T., Shroff, R., Latham, G. J. and Hadd, A. G. (2013), Fragile X AGG analysis provides new risk predictions for 45–69 repeat alleles. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 771–778. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35833
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- New York State Institute for Basic Research in Developmental Disabilities
- NYS Office of People With Developmental Disabilities
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 HD29909, P30 HD24064, HD02274, 2R44HD0669353-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!