How to Cite this Article: Holmes KW, Maslen CL, Kindem M, Kroner BL, Song HK, Ravekes W, Dietz HC, Weinsaft JW, Roman MJ, Devereux RB, Pyeritz RE, Bavaria J, Milewski K, Milewicz D, LeMaire SA, Hendershot T, Eagle KA, Tolunay HE, Desvigne-Nickens P, Silberbach M, for the GenTAC Registry Consortium. 2013. GenTAC registry report: Gender differences among individuals with genetically triggered thoracic aortic aneurysm and dissection. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:779–786
GenTAC registry report: Gender differences among individuals with genetically triggered thoracic aortic aneurysm and dissection†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 779–786, April 2013
How to Cite
Holmes, K. W., Maslen, C. L., Kindem, M., Kroner, B. L., Song, H. K., Ravekes, W., Dietz, H.C., Weinsaft, J. W., Roman, M. J., Devereux, R. B., Pyeritz, R. E., Bavaria, J., Milewski, K., Milewicz, D., LeMaire, S. A., Hendershot, T., Eagle, K. A., Tolunay, H. E., Desvigne-Nickens, P., Silberbach, M. and for the GenTAC Registry Consortium (2013), GenTAC registry report: Gender differences among individuals with genetically triggered thoracic aortic aneurysm and dissection. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 779–786. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35836
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: HHSN268200648199C, HHSN268201000048C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!