The authors report no biomedical financial interests and no conflict of interests.
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 787–791, April 2013
How to Cite
Minhas, H. M., Pescosolido, M. F., Schwede, M., Piasecka, J., Gaitanis, J., Tantravahi, U. and Morrow, E. M. (2013), An unbalanced translocation involving loss of 10q26.2 and gain of 11q25 in a pedigree with autism spectrum disorder and cerebellar juvenile pilocytic astrocytoma. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 787–791. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35841
How to Cite this Article: Minhas HM, Pescosolido MF, Schwede M, Piasecka J, Gaitanis J, Tantravahi U, Morrow EM. 2013. An unbalanced translocation involving loss of 10q26.2 and gain of 11q25 in a pedigree with autism spectrum disorder and cerebellar juvenile pilocytic astrocytoma. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:787–791
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- NIMH. Grant Number: 5K23MH080954-04
- Brown Institute for Brain Science (Mahoney Pilot Research Grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!