There is no conflict of interest.
Familial Microdeletion of 17q24.3 Upstream of SOX9 Is Associated With Isolated Pierre Robin Sequence Due to Position Effect
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1167–1172, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Familial microdeletion of 17q24.3 upstream of SOX9 is associated with isolated Pierre Robin sequence due to position effect. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1167–1172., , .
Author contributions: I.A. helped interpreting the microarray results and wrote manuscript draft. K.D. evaluated the patient and provided clinical information. F.Q.-R. made the microarray diagnosis and wrote manuscript draft.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!