The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm in Infancy in Aneurysms–Osteoarthritis Syndrome Due to a Novel SMAD3 Mutation: Further Delineation of the Phenotype
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1028–1035, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Thoracic aortic aneurysm in infancy in Aneurysms–Osteoarthritis syndrome due to a novel SMAD3 mutation: Further delineation of the phenotype. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1028–1035., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- Fund for Scientific Research (FWO, Belgium). Grant Number: G.0221.12
- University of Antwerp
- Fund for Scientific Research, Flanders (FWO, Belgium)
- Aneurysmal Pathology Foundation (Liege, Belgium)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!