Conflicts of interest: nothing to declare.
Mosaic Deletion of the NF1 Gene in a Patient With Cognitive Disability and Dysmorphic Features But Without Diagnostic Features of NF1
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1185–1188, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Mosaic deletion of the NF1 gene in a patient with cognitive disability and dysmorphic features but without diagnostic features of NF1. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1185–1188., , , , .
Author contributions: A.L.T.T. and S.M.P. saw the patient in clinic. L.W. and I.S. did the cytogenetic analysis. A.L.T.T. wrote the report with contributions from all authors.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!