Disclosure: The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Partial Trisomy 18q and Epileptic Spasms Induced by Eating Associated With Bilateral Opercular Dysplasia
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1194–1195, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Partial trisomy 18q and epileptic spasms induced by eating associated with bilateral opercular dysplasia. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1194–1195., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Epilepsy and chromosome 18 abnormalities: A review, Seizure, 2015, 32, 78, , , ,