All authors declare no conflict of interest related to this article.
Development of the human aortic arch system captured in an interactive three-dimensional reference model
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 164, Issue 6, pages 1372–1383, June 2014
How to Cite
2012. Development of the human aortic arch system captured in an interactive three-dimensional reference model. Am J Med Genet Part A. 321A:1372–1383., , , .
M. Sameer Rana and Aleksander Sizarov contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- European Community's Framework Programmes. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2005-018630
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 017.004.040
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!