The authors declared that they have no conflicts of interest.
Partial tetrasomy 14 associated with multiple malformations
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 6, pages 1284–1290, June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Partial tetrasomy 14 associated with multiple malformations. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1284–1290., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2012
- Swedish Research Council
- Stockholm City Council
- Torsten and Ragnar, Söderberg's Foundation at Center for Molecular Medicine, Karolinska Institutet
- Frimurare Barnhuset in Stockholm
- Board of Doctoral Education at Karolinska Institutet
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajmga35887-sup-0001-TabS1.pdf||13K||Supplementary Table S1|
|ajmga35887-sup-0002-TabS1.xls||29K||Supplementary Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.