Preferential Associated Anomalies in 818 Cases of Microtia in South America
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1051–1057, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Preferential associated anomalies in 818 Cases of microtia in South America. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1051–1057., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Number: K99DC011282
This article has been cited by:
- 1Phenotypic characterization and risk factors for microtia in East China, a case–control study, International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 2014, 78, 12, 2060, , , , , , ,
- 2The genetics of auricular development and malformation: New findings in model systems driving future directions for microtia research, European Journal of Medical Genetics, 2014, 57, 8, 394, , , , ,