Conflict of Interest Statement: none declared.
Hemifacial microsomia in cat-eye syndrome: 22q11.1–q11.21 as candidate loci for facial symmetry
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 8, pages 1985–1991, August 2013
How to Cite
2013. Hemifacial microsomia in cat-eye syndrome: 22q11.1–q11.21 as candidate loci for facial symmetry. Am J Med Genet Part A. 161A:1985–1991., .
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2012
- Today's and Tomorow's Children Fund
- March of Dimes Foundation (JAMA)
- UCLA Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Translational Research Fund (FQR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!