the AJMG SEQUENCE
ACOG approves new trisomy screen for high-risk pregnancies
Can clinical use of the screening for the genetic disorder in low-risk pregnancies be far behind?
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages vii–ix, March 2013
How to Cite
(2013), ACOG approves new trisomy screen for high-risk pregnancies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: vii–ix. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35897
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Committee Opinion no. 545. 2012. Noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidy. Obstet Gynecol. 120: 1532–1534.
- 2013. Fetal fraction in maternal plasma cell-free DNA at 11–13 weeks' gestation: relation to maternal and fetal characteristics. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 41: 26–32. , , , , .
- 2012. Prenatal detection of down syndrome using massively parallel sequencing (MPS): a rapid response statement from a committee on behalf of the Board of the International Society for Prenatal Diagnosis, 2011. Prenat Diagn. 32: 1–2. , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2013. The fetal fraction of cell-free DNA in maternal plasma is not affected by a priori risk of fetal trisomy. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 26: 143–145. , , , , .
- 2012. Noninvasive prenatal testing/noninvasive prenatal diagnosis: the position of the national society of genetic counselors. Available online at http://www.nsgc.org/portals/0/advocacy/NSGC%20Noninvasive%20Prenatal%20Testing%204-17-2012.pdf. , , , , , . Adopted February 18,
- 2012. Noninvasive whole-genome sequencing of a human fetus. Sci Transl Med. 4: 137ra76. , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2012. NSGC practice guideline: prenatal screening and diagnostic testing options for chromosome aneuploidy. J Genet Couns. Epub Epahead of print. DOI 10.1007/s10897-012-9545-3. , , , , , , , , , .