Conflict of interest: There was no potential, perceived, or real conflict of interest. There were no study sponsors. No honorarium, grant, or other form of payment was given to produce the manuscript.
Mucopolysaccharidosis type VI: A predominantly cardiac phenotype associated with homozygosity for p.R152W mutation in the ARSB gene†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 6, pages 1291–1299, June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Mucopolysaccharidosis type VI: A predominantly cardiac phenotype associated with homozygosity for p.R152W mutation in the ARSB gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1291–1299., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!