Conflict of interest: none.
Exome Analysis in Clinical Practice: Expanding the Phenotype of Bartsocas–Papas Syndrome†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1058–1063, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Exome analysis in clinical practice: Expanding the phenotype of Bartsocas–Papas syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1058–1063., , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- 2000. Autosomal recessive multiple pterygium syndrome: A new variant? Am J Med Genet 93:194–197. , , .
- 1972. Popliteal pterygium syndrome: Evidence for a severe autosomal recessive form. J Med Genet 9:222–226. , .
- 2011. Long term survival in TARP syndrome and confirmation of RBM10 as the disease causing gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 155A:2516–2520. , , , , , .
- 2012. Mutations in RIPK4 cause the autosomal-recessive form of popliteal pterygium syndrome. Am J Hum Genet 90:76–85. , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2006. Craniofacial characteristics evidenced in Bartsocas–Papas syndrome from birth to five years. N Y State Dent J 72:34–37. , , .
- 2012. Exome sequence identifies RIPK4 as the Bartsocas–Papas syndrome locus. Am J Hum Genet 90:69–75. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2006. Pattern of p63 mutations and their phenotypes—update. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:1396–1406. , , , .
- 2004. Mutations in IRF6 do not cause Bartsocas–Papas syndrome in a family with two affected sibs. Am J Med Genet Part A 128A:431–433. , , , .
- 2009. Craniofacial and anthropometric phenotype in ankyloblepharon–ectodermal defects–cleft lip/palate syndrome (Hay–Wells syndrome) in a cohort of 17 patients. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1916–1921. , , , , , .
- 2010. Anlyloblepharon–ectodermal defects-cleft lip/palate syndrome. In: GeneReviews at GeneTests: Medical Genetics Information Resource [database online]. Available at http://www.genetests.org Accessed December 26, 2012. , , .
- 2003. Unreported manifestations in two Dutch families with Bartsocas–Papas syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 123A:243–248. , , , , .