Conflicts of interest: none.
Attitudes of African Americans Toward Return of Results From Exome and Whole Genome Sequencing
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1064–1072, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Attitudes of African Americans toward return of results from exome and whole genome sequencing. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1064–1072., , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health/National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Numbers: 1U54HG006493, 1RC2HG005608, 5ROOHG004316, 5RO1HG006618
- Life Sciences Discovery Fund. Grant Numbers: 2065508, 0905001
- Washington Research Foundation
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajmga35914-sup-0001-TabS1.doc||37K||Supplementary Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.