Oculo-auriculo-vertebral spectrum, cat eye, and distal 22q11 microdeletion syndromes: A unique double rearrangement
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 8, pages 1992–1998, August 2013
How to Cite
2013. Oculo-auriculo-vertebral spectrum, cat eye, and distal 22q11 microdeletion syndromes: A unique double rearrangement. Am J Med Genet Part A. 161A:1992–1998., , , .
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Audiological and clinical management of children with oculo-auriculo-vertebral spectrum, Hearing, Balance and Communication, 2014, 12, 4, 176, , , , ,
- 2Oculo-auriculo-vertebral spectrum: a review of the literature and genetic update, Journal of Medical Genetics, 2014, 51, 10, 635, , , ,
- 3Temporal Bone Changes in Patients With Goldenhar Syndrome With Special Emphasis on Inner Ear Abnormalities, Otology & Neurotology, 2014, 35, 5, 826, , , , , ,