Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Clinical correlations of mutations affecting six components of the SWI/SNF complex: Detailed description of 21 patients and a review of the literature
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 6, pages 1221–1237, June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Clinical correlations of mutations affecting six components of the SWI/SNF complex: detailed description of 21 patients and a review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1221–1237., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Strategic Research Program for Brain Sciences
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (Transcription cycle) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Grant for 2012 Strategic Research Promotion of Yokohama City University
- Research Grants from the Japan Epilepsy Research Foundation
- Takeda Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!