Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Genetic heterogeneity in type III familial cutaneous syndactyly and linkage to chromosome 7q36
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 7, pages 1579–1584, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. Genetic heterogeneity in type III familial cutaneous syndactyly and linkage to chromosome 7q36. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1579–1584., , , , .
Mohammad M. Al-Qattan and Hanan E. Shamseldin contributed equally to this work.
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- College of Medicine Research Center, Deanship of Scientific Research, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!