Conflict of interest: none.
Chimerism in monochorionic dizygotic twins: Case study and review
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 7, pages 1817–1824, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. Chimerism in monochorionic dizygotic twins: Case study and review. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1817–1824., , , , .
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Examination of the twin placenta, Seminars in Perinatology, 2015, 39, 1, 27,
- 2Potential risk of monochorionic dizygotic twin blastocyst formation associated with early laser zona dissection of group cultured embryos, Fertility and Sterility, 2015, 103, 2, 417, , ,
- 3Separation of uncompromised whole blood mixtures for single source STR profiling using fluorescently-labeled human leukocyte antigen (HLA) probes and fluorescence activated cell sorting (FACS), Forensic Science International: Genetics, 2015, 17, 8, , , , , , , ,
- 5Why Accurate Knowledge of Zygosity is Important to Twins, Twin Research and Human Genetics, 2015, 18, 03, 298, , , , , ,
- 6Monochorionic dizygotic twins with discordant sex and confined blood chimerism, European Journal of Pediatrics, 2014, 173, 9, 1249, , , , , , ,