Conflict of interest: none.
A mother and daughter with a novel phenotype of hand and foot abnormalities and severe pectus excavatum
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 8, pages 2056–2059, August 2013
How to Cite
2013. A mother and daughter with a novel phenotype of hand and foot abnormalities and severe pectus excavatum. Am J Med Genet Part A. 161A:2056–2059., , , .
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!