Conflict of interest: none.
Confirmation of GRHL2 as the gene for the DFNA28 locus
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 8, pages 2060–2065, August 2013
How to Cite
2013. Confirmation of GRHL2 as the gene for the DFNA28 locus. Am J Med Genet Part A. 161A:2060–2065., , , , .
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: HA 1374/7-2
This article has been cited by:
- 1Mutations in GRHL2 Result in an Autosomal-Recessive Ectodermal Dysplasia Syndrome, The American Journal of Human Genetics, 2014, 95, 3, 308, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Progress and Prospects in Human Genetic Research into Age-Related Hearing Impairment, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , ,