Conflict of interest: none.
9p partial monosomy and disorders of sex development: Review and postulation of a pathogenetic mechanism
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 8, pages 1882–1896, August 2013
How to Cite
2013. 9p partial monosomy and disorders of sex development: Review and postulation of a pathogenetic mechanism. Am J Med Genet Part A. 161A:1882–1896., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genetic mutations and somatic anomalies in association with 46,XY gonadal dysgenesis, Fertility and Sterility, 2015, 103, 5, 1297, , , , , , , ,
- 2Overview of genetics of disorders of sexual development, Current Opinion in Pediatrics, 2015, 27, 6, 675,
- 3Sertoli Cell Biology, 2015,, ,
- 4AUA Guideline on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Cryptorchidism, The Journal of Urology, 2014, 192, 2, 346, ,
- 5Extensive clinical, hormonal and genetic screening in a large consecutive series of 46,XY neonates and infants with atypical sexual development, Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, 2014, 9, 1, 209, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Involvement of doublesex and mab-3-related transcription factors in human female germ cell development demonstrated by xenograft and interference RNA strategies, Molecular Human Reproduction, 2014, 20, 10, 960, , , , , , , , ,