Conflict of interest: none.
A recurrent mutation in the 5′-UTR of IFITM5 causes osteogenesis imperfecta type V
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 8, pages 1980–1982, August 2013
How to Cite
2013. A recurrent mutation in the 5′-UTR of IFITM5 causes osteogenesis imperfecta type V. Am J Med Genet Part A. 161A:1980–1982., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: Jitsuyoka (Nanbyo)—Ippan—014 23300102