Conflict of interest: none.
PECONPI: A novel software for uncovering pathogenic copy number variations in non-syndromic sensorineural hearing loss and other genetically heterogeneous disorders
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 9, pages 2134–2147, September 2013
How to Cite
2013. PECONPI: A novel software for uncovering pathogenic copy number variations in non-syndromic sensorineural hearing loss and other genetically heterogeneous disorders. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2134–2147., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Ellen A. Tsai, Micah A. Berman, Laura K. Conlin contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- NIH/NIDCD. Grant Numbers: R01DC005247, R33DC008630, U01HG006546
- Ring Chromosome 20 Foundation Grant. Grant Numbers: T32HG000046, T32DC005363, T32GM008638
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!