Conflict of interest: none.
Homozygosity for the V37I GJB2 mutation in fifteen probands with mild to moderate sensorineural hearing impairment: Further confirmation of pathogenicity and haplotype analysis in Asian populations
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 9, pages 2148–2157, September 2013
How to Cite
2013. Homozygosity for the V37I GJB2 Mutation in Fifteen Probands with Mild to Moderate Sensorineural Hearing Impairment: Further Confirmation of Pathogenicity and Haplotype Analysis in Asian Populations. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2148–2157., , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Institutional Develop Funds
- NIH/NIDCD. Grant Number: R33DC008630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!