A. Cecchi, N. Ogawa, and H.R. Martinez contributed equally to this manuscript.
Missense mutations in FBN1 exons 41 and 42 cause Weill–Marchesani syndrome with thoracic aortic disease and Marfan syndrome
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 9, pages 2305–2310, September 2013
How to Cite
2013. Missense mutations in FBN1 exons 41 and 42 cause Weill–Marchesani syndrome with thoracic aortic disease and Marfan syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2305–2310., , , , , , , , , , , , .
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- RO1 HL62594
- UL1 RR024148
- Vivian L. Smith Foundation
- Richard T. Pasani Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!