Conflict of interest: none.
Testosterone replacement therapy to improve secondary sexual characteristics and body composition without adverse behavioral problems in adult male patients with Prader–Willi syndrome: An observational study
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 9, pages 2167–2173, September 2013
How to Cite
2013. Testosterone replacement therapy to improve secondary sexual characteristics and body composition without adverse behavioral problems in adult male patients with Prader–Willi syndrome: An observational study. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2167–2173., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 24791086
- Kawano Masanori Memorial Foundation for the Promotion of Pediatrics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!