S.J. Turner, M.S. Hildebrand, I.E. Scheffer, and A.T. Morgan contributed equally to this work.
Small intragenic deletion in FOXP2 associated with childhood apraxia of speech and dysarthria
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 9, pages 2321–2326, September 2013
How to Cite
2013. Small intragenic deletion in FOXP2 associated with childhood apraxia of speech and dysarthria. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2321–2326., , , , , , , , .
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery Project. Grant Number: DP120100285
- National Health & Medical Research Council (NHMRC) CJ Martin Overseas Biomedical Postdoctoral Training Fellowship
- NHMRC Dora Lush Postgraduate Scholarship
- NHMRC Career Development Award. Grant Number: 607315
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program ARC Future Fellowship
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.