Conflict of interest: none.
Multidisciplinary treatment of disability in ehlers–danlos syndrome hypermobility type/hypermobility syndrome: A pilot study using a combination of physical and cognitive-behavioral therapy on 12 women
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 12, pages 3005–3011, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Multidisciplinary treatment of disability in Ehlers–Danlos syndrome hypermobility type/hypermobility syndrome: A pilot study using a combination of physical and cognitive-behavioral therapy on 12 women. Am J Med Genet Part A. 161A:3005–3011., , , , .
This study confirms that multidisciplinary treatment is useful for patients with EDS–HT/JHS. Considering the multidimensional problems of this patient group, it is of importance to include approaches focusing on both physical and cognitive-behavioral treatment. The results are promising but needs to be replicated in larger studies.
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!