Conflict of interest: none.
Brain magnetic resonance imaging findings in smith–lemli–opitz syndrome
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A Published by U.S. Government Work
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 10, pages 2407–2419, October 2013
How to Cite
2013. Brain magnetic resonance imaging findings in Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2407–2419., , , , .
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- NIH Clinical Center
- NIH Office of Rare Diseases
- RSH/Smith-Lemli-Opitz Foundation
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|ajmga36098-sm-0001-SupTab.docx||33K||Table SI. Detailed Demographic and Clinical Data for Smith–Lemli–Opitz Syndrome Patients (n = 55)|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.