Conflict of interest: none.
Expanding the SHOC2 mutation associated phenotype of noonan syndrome with loose anagen hair: Structural brain anomalies and myelofibrosis
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 10, pages 2420–2430, October 2013
How to Cite
2013. Expanding the SHOC2 mutation associated phenotype of noonan syndrome with loose anagen hair: Structural brain anomalies and myelofibrosis. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2420–2430., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 8P20GM103464-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!