Conflict of interest: none.
Bone marrow transplantation in Schimke immuno-osseous dysplasia
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 10, pages 2609–2613, October 2013
How to Cite
2013. Bone marrow transplantation in Schimke immuno-osseous dysplasia. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2609–2613., , , , , .
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- March of Dimes
- Gillson Longenbaugh Foundation
- Dana Foundation
- New Investigator Development Award, Microscopy, and Administrative Cores of the Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Center at Baylor College of Medicine
- National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases, NIH
- Michael Smith Foundation
- Clinical Investigator at the Child & Family Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!