Conflict of interest: none.
Narrative medicine: A call to pens
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 9, pages 2117–2118, September 2013
How to Cite
2013. Narrative Medicine: A Call to Pens. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2117–2118., .
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- 1992. Intoxicated by My Illness. Clarkson Potters, New York, NY. .
- 2012. Our heads touch: Telling and listening to stories of self. Acac Med 87:1154–1156. .
- 2008. The art of medicine. Narrative humility. Lancet 371:980–981. .
- 1993. Reclaiming on orphan genre: The first person narrative of illness. Lit Med 13:1–21. .
- 2010. Why doctors' stories matter. Can Fam Phys 56:51–54. .
- 2012. The diagnostic odyssey to Rett syndrome: The experience of an Australian family. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:10–12. , , .
- 2012. Narrative medicine in clinical genetics practice. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:1941–1947. .
- 2011. Primum Non Nocere: On accountability in narrative-based medicine. Lit Med 29:396–411. .
- 2011. The real tiger mother: From the clinical geneticist's perspective. Am J Med Genet Part A 155A:2088–2097. .
- 2001. The physician as storyteller. Ann Int Med 135:1012–1017. .