Conflict of interest: none.
Exon skipping and severe childhood-onset obesity caused by a leptin receptor mutation
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 10, pages 2672–2674, October 2013
How to Cite
2013. Exon skipping and severe childhood-onset obesity caused by a leptin receptor mutation. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2672–2674., , , .
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!