Conflict of interest: none.
Redefining the progeroid form of ehlers–danlos syndrome: Report of the fourth patient with B4GALT7 deficiency and review of the literature
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 10, pages 2519–2527, October 2013
How to Cite
2013. Redefining the progeroid form of Ehlers–Danlos syndrome: Report of the fourth patient with B4GALT7 deficiency and review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2519–2527., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- Harvard Catalyst, The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center. Grant Number: UL1 RR 025758
- NIH. Grant Number: 1K23HD073351-01
- Genentech Center for Clinical Research in Endocrinology
- March of Dimes. Grant Number: 6-FY09-507
- Translational Research Program, Boston Children's Hospital
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: K2007-52X-20316-01-4, K2012-99X-21998-01-3
- Stockholm County Council
- Swedish Society of Medicine
- Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Lovisa's Foundation for Pediatric Care
- Wera Ekstrom's Foundation for Pediatric Research
- Märta och Gunnar V Philipson's Foundation
- Sällskapet Barnavård
- Karolinska Institutet
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!