Conflict of interest: none.
The “old theme” of variability versus transitory phenotypes in thanatophoric dysplasia type 1: Two 19-week-old fetuses with (“San Diego” variant) and without ragged metaphyses due to the same FGFR3 mutation
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 10, pages 2675–2677, October 2013
How to Cite
2013. The “old theme” of variability versus transitory phenotypes in thanatophoric dysplasia type 1: Two 19-week-old fetuses with (“San Diego” variant) and without ragged metaphyses due to the same FGFR3 mutation. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2675–2677., , , , .
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!