Conflict of interest: none.
Endocrine phenotype of 6q16.1–q21 deletion involving SIM1 and Prader–Willi syndrome-like features
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 12, pages 3137–3143, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Endocrine phenotype of 6q16.1–q21 deletion involving SIM1 and Prader–Willi syndrome-like features. Am J Med Genet Part A. 161A:3137–3143., , , , , , , , .
K. Izumi, R. Housam and C. Kapadia are the first authors who contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!