Conflict of interest: none.
Severe intellectual disability, West syndrome, Dandy–Walker malformation, and syndactyly in a patient with partial tetrasomy 17q25.3
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 12, pages 3144–3149, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Severe intellectual disability, West syndrome, Dandy–Walker malformation, and syndactyly in a patient with partial tetrasomy 17q25.3. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:3144–3149., , , , , , , , , .
Sigrid Tinschert and Konrad Oexle these authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF) Network. Grant Number: “MR-NET” 01GS08166
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!