Conflict of interest: none.
Microdeletions of 3p21.31 characterized by developmental delay, distinctive features, elevated serum creatine kinase levels, and white matter involvement
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 12, pages 3049–3056, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Microdeletions of 3p21.31 characterized by developmental delay, distinctive features, elevated serum creatine kinase levels, and white matter involvement. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:3049–3056., , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare, Japan
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|ajma36156-sm-0001-SuppTabl-S1.xls||34K||TABLE SI. Gene List Included in SRO|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.