Disclosure Statement: M.V., Z.N., P.F., C.M.E., and A.S.W. at the time of performing the project were at the Medical Genetics Laboratories, a Diagnostic Laboratory at Baylor College of Medicine. J.R.L. is a paid consultant for Athena Diagnostics, has stock ownership in 23andMe and Ion Torrent Systems, and is a co-inventor on multiple United States and European patents related to molecular diagnostics for inherited neuropathies, eye diseases, and bacterial genomic fingerprinting. The Department of Molecular and Human Genetics at Baylor College of Medicine derives revenue from the chromosomal microarray analysis (CMA) and clinical exome sequencing offered in the Medical Genetics Laboratory (MGL; http://www.bcm.edu/geneticlabs/). To the best of our knowledge there are no other conflicts of interest to disclose and all procedures have been compliant with ethical regulations.
Evidence for replicative mechanism in a CHD7 rearrangement in a patient with CHARGE syndrome
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 12, pages 3182–3186, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Evidence for replicative mechanism in a CHD7 rearrangement in a patient with CHARGE syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:3182–3186., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- Indiana University Health-Indiana University School of Medicine Strategic Research Initiative
- NINDS. Grant Number: RO1NS058529
- NHGRI. Grant Number: U54HG006542
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!