WNT10A mutations account for ¼ of population-based isolated oligodontia and show phenotypic correlations
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 164, Issue 2, pages 353–359, February 2014
How to Cite
2013. WNT10A mutations account for ¼ of population-based isolated oligodontia and show phenotypic correlations. Am J Med Genet Part A 164A:353–359., , , , .
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: K2010-66X-10829-17-3
- Uppsala University Hospital
- Uppsala University
- Science for Life Laboratory
- Swedish Society for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!