Conflict of interest: none.
Editor's forward to special articles: Elements of morphology
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: Special Issue: The Giovanni Neri Festschrift
Volume 161, Issue 11, page 2710, November 2013
How to Cite
2013. Editor's forward to special articles: elements of morphology. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2710–2710..
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- 2009. The elements of morphology: Introduction. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2–5. , , .
- 2011. The clinical delineation of malformation syndromes: Historical prospective and future direction. Am J Med Genet Part A 155A:2066–2068. .
- Elements of Morphology Consortium. 2013. Elements of morphology: General terms for congenital anomalies. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A, this issue. , , , , , , ,
- 2013. Historical perspective on developmental concepts and terminology. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A, this issue. , .
- 1982. Errors of morphogenesis: concepts and terms; recommendations of an international working group. J Pediatr 100:160–165. , , , , , , , , .