Raquel M. Fernández and Raquel Núñez-Ramos have contributed equally.
Waardenburg syndrome type 4: Report of two new cases caused by SOX10 mutations in Spain
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 164, Issue 2, pages 542–547, February 2014
How to Cite
2013. Waardenburg syndrome type 4: Report of two new cases caused by SOX10 mutations in Spain. Am J Med Genet Part A 164A:542–547., , , , , , , , .
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII), Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness, Spain. Grant Number: PI1001290
- Consejería de Innovación Ciencia y Empresa de la Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: CTS-7447
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!