No authors have any conflicts of interest to disclose.
Genetic services and attitudes in primary care pediatrics
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 164, Issue 2, pages 449–455, February 2014
How to Cite
2013. Genetic services and attitudes in primary care pediatrics. Am J Med Genet Part A 164A:449–455., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Training future physicians in the era of genomic medicine: trends in undergraduate medical genetics education, Genetics in Medicine, 2015,, , ,
- 2A systematic approach to the reporting of medically relevant findings from whole genome sequencing, BMC Medical Genetics, 2014, 15, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,