Laboratory policies on reporting secondary findings in clinical whole exome sequencing: Initial uptake of the ACMG's recommendations
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 164, Issue 5, pages 1328–1331, May 2014
How to Cite
2014. Laboratory policies on reporting secondary findings in clinical whole exome sequencing: Initial uptake of the ACMG's recommendations. Am J Med Genet Part A 321A:1328–1331., .
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!