Conflict of interest: none.
MMP13 mutations are the cause of recessive metaphyseal dysplasia, Spahr type
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 164, Issue 5, pages 1175–1179, May 2014
How to Cite
2014. MMP13 mutations are the cause of recessive metaphyseal dysplasia, spahr type. Am J Med Genet Part A 321A:1175–1179., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Luisa Bonafé, Jinlong Liang, and Maria Gorna contributed equally to this work.
Wei Wang, André Spahr, and Andrea Superti-Furga are the joint senior authors.
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2013
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: 310030_132940
- Leenaards Foundation (Lausanne)
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine of the Lausanne University (Fonds de Recherche en Pédiatrie)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!