Conflict of interest: Dr. Kaufmann is a consultant for Genentech and receives research support from Ipsen and Novartis.
Autism and anxiety in males with fragile X syndrome: An exploratory analysis of neurobehavioral profiles from a parent survey
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 164, Issue 5, pages 1198–1203, May 2014
How to Cite
2014. Autism and anxiety in males with fragile X syndrome: An exploratory analysis of neurobehavioral profiles from a parent survey. Am J Med Genet Part A 321A:1198–1203., , , .
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR) Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: U50/CCU300860, Project TS–1380
- NIH. Grant Number: HD 24061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!