Conflict of interest: none.
Epidemiology of fragile X syndrome: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 164, Issue 7, pages 1648–1658, July 2014
How to Cite
2014. Epidemiology of fragile X syndrome: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Med Genet Part A 164A:1648–1658., , , , , .
Disclosures: A.A. was an employee of Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation at time of study initiation and E.K. is a current employee of Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation. I.F. is an employee of Oxford PharmaGenesis™ Ltd., which received funding from Novartis for this study. O.R.-A. received funding from Oxford PharmaGenesis™ Ltd to perform the meta-analysis. J.L. and J.H. have nothing to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- Novartis Pharma AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!